[beTheme] Archive of the Second World War of the Institute of Western Affairs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Błażej Piątek
    Keymaster

Hi guys,
    just wanna share my WP project with you all. Yes, I know that this whole War Archive is in Invictus’ portfolio , I mean it’s here, right?. But today I want you to share an opinion about it with me, so I can improve it – just for a pure for the joy of WordPress creation.

Link: Archive of the Second World War of the Institute of Western Affairs

So… let me take a brief look on it.

Is it WordPress with beTheme?
    Yes, it’s WordPress and it’s beTheme. It’s responsive. It was prepared for reading historical articles about WW2, especialy in Poland (Poznań). I think it’s fast, well prepared for tablets and smartphones. But I still want to improve it.

What was the most exciting thing about creating it?
    Historical articles prepared by doctor Bogumił Rudawski. Photos made in the midst of World War 2. I mean look at it!

Fig. 1. Transport of the arrested to the railway station (the first shot). Source: I. Z. Dok. IV - 132.

A group of over 30 men in the company of armed policemen goes in an unknown direction. All men are warmly dressed, wearing coats and are laden with luggage. A column that follows the center of a wide paved street arouses the interest of passers-by. Some of them stop, such as a young girl at the Paul Hoffmann’s butcher shop. Men are looking at her. Perhaps their attention was drawn by the person who is standing in the store entrance?

Source: http://www.iz.poznan.pl/archiwum/2017/12/19/lista-wynagrodzen-katow-niemieckich-nr-11-2016-2/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Phone: 0048.739.131.309 | E-mail: in@invictus.info.pl
Cookies Policy | Privacy Policy | Regulations
Copyright © 2007 - 2021 by Reklamtext - brand owner of Invictus brand. All rights reserved.

Contact us / Kontakt

ENG: You can send nr an email and I'll get back to you, asap.
PL: Możesz wysłać do mnie e-mail. Skontaktuję się z Tobą bez zbędnej zwłoki.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?